This is an outdoor target archery tournament that complies with World Archery and USA Archery rules. The Easton Foundations Gator Cup is a USAT Qualifier Series Event. This means it is part of the series of events co-hosted by USA Archery that help to determine the national team for archery, called the United States Archery Team (USAT).
All participants must be a current member of USA Archery. For non members a temporary membership can be purchased at the link below. https://webpoint.usarchery.org/wp/Memberships/Join.wp
Yes, this is an open tournament and you can register directly with the tournament.
Recurve Men, Women, Junior, Cadet and Masters
Compound Men, Women, Junior, Cadet and Masters
Participants will shoot a 72 arrow Qualification Round. The top 64 archers per category (following the Qualification Round) will compete in Elimination Round match play.
Yes, archers are categorized by age, gender and equipment type.
- Must present a professional, athletic appearance while on the field. (Torn, ripped or heavily soiled clothing articles are not allowed.) Clothing may be of any color, except as noted below.
- Shorts, skorts and skirts must be at least mid-thigh in length.
- No camo clothing may be worn. Camo bows are allowed in USA Archery events and accessoriessuch as caps, quivers, armguards, etc., are permitted to be camo.
- Denim is allowed, but must not be torn, ripped or have holes.
- Leggings (tight fitting/yoga-type stretch pants) are allowed, but must not betransparent/translucent above the knee.
- Upper garments must cover the front and back of the body, and the midriff when at full draw.They must also have sleeves.
- Shoes must cover the entire foot. Sport/athletic shoes are recommended.
- At no time will any article that bears wording, insignias, innuendo or images determined by USAArchery to be offensive or inappropriate be allowed on the field of play.
No, all archers must register and pay in advance to reserve a shooting spot. Space is limited to the capacity of the venue.
The Easton Foundations Gator Cup is held at the Easton Newberry Sports Complex (ENSC). The ENSC is a multi-sport complex located in Newberry, Florida, just 16 miles west of Gainesville. The Easton Foundations Archery Center is a cornerstone of the Easton Newberry Sports Complex. For more information visit eastonarcherycenternewberry.org